Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Beach


On the 9th of July Mom, Dad, Ethan and I drove to Long Beach to visit Jack, Ashley and Pam.
We stopped at the San Diego Temple so I could run into the distribution center. I love that temple. I loved when Ethan saw the temple he made us sing "I love to see the Temple" several times, and we couldn't skip any of the verses. He cracks me up!! We then stopped at a fossil outlet so mom and I could do a bit of shopping. I got Dave a "birthday" present. The only problem is that I couldn't wait until September, so he has it now. :)

We had a nice day, Dad and Jack went on a nice long bike ride, While the girls & Ethan went for a Nature walk for one of Ashleys classes. We had fun walking on the path, and especially enjoying the cooler weather.


We weren't able to walk the trail for long since we got there at 4:30, and they closed at 5. We really didn't want to get locked in to the wild live preserve. However the turtles were really cool!





I am really glad that we had the chance to spend time with them. I am glad to have such a fun family!!
I hope you are all excited to hear about more adventures!! Next will be Lego Land.....

No comments: