September was a crazy month for us. The highlight was Dave's 30th birthday.
The week of Dave's birthday went something like this....
Sunday... Primary Sacrament meeting program. All I can say is AHHHHHH it is OVER! Okay, it was a great program. The kids did a great job. I love serving with the children.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.... Ethan to school, I taught preschool, David went to grad school, Dave went to work. The days were a blur.
Thursday... HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY DAVE!! Ethan to School, My sister Alyssa and her 3 kids were driving from Austin TX to Vegas and made a pit stop for a few hours at our house. I taught preschool till 3:30, picked up Ethan and his friend from the bus, then went to the Diamond Backs Game. I hope Dave had a nice birthday at the ball game. We had great seats and the boys had a blast. By the way, if you are ever at Chase Field on your birthday, Cold Stone will give you free ice cream for showing your ID. YUM!!
Friday.... Ethan and I drove to Las Vegas, Dave to work
Saturday.... Attend Time Out For Women. Most amazing day. I needed it soooooo much. My favorite part was when they asked all of the presenters who their hero was. Hilary weeks said my Mom was one of her heros. (Hilary is my cousin) I love my Mom so much and I admire her more than she will ever know. It was recognition that is much deserved. Mom, you are my hero too, I want the world to know what an amazing woman you are!!!!
And while I am mentioning my Mom, I must thank my wonderful Dad. Thanks for being such a great grandpa. He kept Ethan all day and took him to the Lake. Ethan had so much fun. Thanks for everything dad!!!!! I love you.
Time out for Women will be here on Nov 7 & 8th. Dave and I are going to the Time out for Couples and I am going on Saturday for the TOFW. If you want to join me let me know!! It is fun to be with friends at these things.
Sunday..... Drive home from Vegas with Ethan and my nephew Carson. The only problem was as I was approaching Kingman, I began to feel very ill. I was still 3 hours from home, and I didn't think I was going to make it. So we had to stop and spend the night in Kingman. I hated to have to pay for a hotel when I was only 2 hours from my parents and 3 hours from my own house. Oh well I am glad we stopped. I was sick for at least 5 hours after we stopped. I never would have made it home.
Ethan loves hotels, and he said it was the best drive home ever. That crazy kid.
So that was only one week in September. I really don't remember much, other than teaching preschool 4 days a week, driving to and from the school and church, and trying to keep up on the laundry. So am I living under a rock? I don't know. I know I am crazy busy, but I am thankful for a very full and busy life. I am blessed to have such great friends and family to help me make it from day to day.
Who knows what October will bring?!!!!
4 comments:
Sometimes life just gets really busy, but you always handle it really well. I'm always impressed. I'm glad you've blogged, because hopefully it means you had a few minutes to breathe. Cute background by the way!
I can't remember all of 2008...LOL. When you can come up for air call me..let's meet up for lunch.
I love your new background!!
Happy birthday to Dave in September! I bet you're an awesomely fun teacher! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment