Saturday, September 13, 2008

Piano Lessons


So in Dave's free time he has begun teaching Ethan how to play the piano. No, we have yet to get a piano for my husband....he would just take Ethan to the church to use one. It worked out great because I would be having a primary presidency meeting and so Dave would just come with us and work with Ethan in the other room. However now that school has started it has been more difficult to get over there.
Anyway....I thought it was so cute one week, Ethan decided to teach his friends how to play the piano. He is just like his Daddy!!!

2 comments:

Marylin said...

How sweet of him to share his new talent!! If I was really rich I would buy Dave a piano!!! love ya!

Holly said...

Are you sure Dave is qualified? I mean you don't want just anyone teaching Ethan. =) Okay, actually he probably couldn't find a better teacher! He's lucky to have such a talented dad to teach him.