Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ethan's Tiny Animals

This is Ethan, (my mom is typing while I tell her what to say)
I like tiny animals. I like tiny animals because they are so cute & cute.

This is a picture of a baby quail. Our neighbor found them, and put them in a nice little cage. I liked holding 2 of them, and the rest said peep peep peep because they wanted out of the cage.
We put them in the cage and took them to a man that took care of birds.



On the Fourth of July we found a puppy and I named her short round. She was a baby Chihuahua, I loved holding her, petting her and running together. Then her real mom and dad called to get her back. When we took her back I was very sad, especially since her other name was Ariel. I wish I had her back. I would call her shorty.



I loved the tiny monkey's at the zoo. They would fall off of the tree a lot of times. I loved them because they were so so tiny.


I just wish we could keep a tiny animal forever and ever.
Thats it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little Ethan, he needs a pet, he and Lexi and Jimmy could open a Zoo!! I love that he loves the small little animals, I am a sucker for them too, hence the reason I have three kids :) hee hee

i said...

wow...what a cute idea to have him blog something. I'm going to do it sometime too! I can tell he loves creatures!

Holly said...

I love you Ethan. What a terrific post! You look so great with all those animals!!

Unknown said...

I will ask Heavenly Father to send you your tiny furry pet to love. Thanks for writing on your mom's blog. I love you sweet Ethan. Crazy Grandma

Karen said...

Ethan, you are a sweet boy after my own heart. I love all things tiny too. I always have, since I was little. :)

Erin said...

Ethan, I had a baby quail once...we named him Peetree. How fun!

Scrap Happy said...

What's up with you guys and abandoned/lost animals??

Nice post, Ethan.