On Monday we went to Mothers Nature Farm in Mesa. We had a great time with our friends!! Ethan had a great time decorating his pumpkin. I thought it was funny that all the kids were looking for the biggest pumpkin. Not my kid... he wanted the smallest one he could find. Ever since he was able to express his opinion on anything, he always likes the smallest of everything. That explains his obsession with getting a Chihuahua puppy.
The hay ride was kinda silly, but again Ethan loved it. He wouldn't sit by me though, he wanted to sit all by himself..... he is getting quite independent. I didn't have a camera so I don't have pictures to post.
Tuesday we spent quite a while shopping as I was looking for a new camera. I use my camera almost every day for preschool. I had been without one for nearly 2 weeks, and I wanted to get one before Halloween. Ethan was so patient as I went into many different stores, and spent much time just standing and looking at everything. I did end up getting a camera, the jury is still out on if I like it or not.
Then on Thursday David took Ethan to the Zoo. It was the first time in a while that Ethan was able to spend the day with just his Dad. (Since Dave started grad school in August he has been a bit busy.) I wished I could have been there though to watch Ethan ride the camel. He talked about it for several days. And I was sad to miss watching the tiger climb the tree. It isn't every Day that you see that! Ethan favorite part was the water feature, and Dave loved the Monkeys. I loved the afternoon alone!!!!!
Friday we were going to go to the AZ State Fair, but Ethan just wanted to stay home and play games with his Mom. We played the Wii, (right now he is into lego batman) and a few board games.
Then Saturday we did the Home Depot thing. Then that night we went to a birthday party at Pipe Organ Pizza. It was a really cool place. It was a bit loud for Ethan but when they played Star Wars he was in heaven.
On Sunday night just before bed I asked him what was his favorite part of the week. His reply was that it was one great fall break. It dawned on me that I didn't need to take him to my favorite place (Disneyland) for him to have a great fall break. He just waned to be with his Mom and Dad.
1 comment:
Wow! So many posts in so little time! Ethan sure is a cutie. If he asks though you can tell him I said handsome.
Post a Comment