Sunday, March 16, 2008

Locks of Love

Well, some of you may have noticed, some not. But I did cut my hair on March 5th. I had been growing my hair out since Dec.'05, so I could be like my niece Alexis and donate my hair to Locks of Love. It has been a long 2 1/2 years for me since I love having short hair. I was going to wait to cut it later this year, but I had finally gotten sick of brushing all the tangles out. I wasn't sure if I would have 10 inches to donate, but as it turned out I had 12!! Dave LOVES my hair short, however Ethan told me he didn't like it short. Oh well, I can't please them all. I personally think I am a short hair person:)
I don't have a good before picture because I forgot to take my camera with me. So the before one is at my preschool "P"rincess party.


Yea!!! I love short hair!!!!

5 comments:

The Rowles said...

I knew you looked different. It looks great nice and fresh! Sorry I didn't notice:(

Scrap Happy said...

I like it too - even never knowing you with anything but long hair!

Jack & Ashley said...

Your are beautiful no matter what! I love you Janna and Dave and Ethan too!

April said...

I love it both ways...but short is SOOOO MUCH BETTER when July comes around. :)

Angela said...

Short hair rules!!!! Why I continue to grow mine out, I'll never know. Oh, well!!!!