Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Pattys Day

Well, St. Patrick's Day has never been one of my favorites. However our friend Joel loves it, So he invited us to dinner with him. Ethan was in trouble that night, so I told Dave to go ahead and go without Ethan and I. Here are a few pictures I took of them before they left to eat. ( I am not so sad that I wasn't with them, hehe!!)


I am glad that Dave and Joel can have so much fun together!!






Brandy came over and we ate pizza. It was yummy and we had a nice time together. I have no pictures of me, I was wearing pink!! How boring:)
PS. Thanks for the tats Steph! Dave was so excited to find the st. patrick's one.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Ha ha ha!! Crazy boys. I'm glad they had a good time. And the tats RULE!

P.S. Hi Brandy and Joel!

The Rowles said...

Ask Ashley, Carson would like Dave's "tats" they make him look like a basketball player.

Scrap Happy said...

That's the finest fake vest I've seen in a long time. Really.