Thursday, March 13, 2008

Boredom?

Well I have been very busy over the past few weeks, I have hit a moment for the first time in days that I have a moment to sit. I am just wishing that I were bored. Perhaps someday!!!
Well I thought I would let the world know what has been keeping us so busy!!
Feb 26-March 2 we spent with our family. Not only did we get to see my Parents, brother Jack and his wife Ashley and My sisters Marylin Emily, but we got to spend time with Dave's brother Eric, sister-in-law Holly and their daughter Emma. We also got to see Marylin's cute baby boy James!!
We had so much fun with all of our family. We are so blessed to have such great family.
Please take note of the love my brother and I show each other, whereas in the picture of Dave and Eric, David has just dunked Eric's head in the water!!
Ethan is so lucky to have so many cousins to love. He had such a great time with Emma, and loved to hold James. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures with Alexis and Grace. Maybe next time!!

1 comment:

Marylin said...

We will have to take lots of pics this week!! Can't wait to see you guys!! Grace is soooo EXCITED!!