Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter?

Well I wanted to post on Easter, however we did nothing!! Well, I take that back.
Saturday we went to the Laveen Easter Egg hunt. It was well organized and had Ethan had a great time. (I forgot to take my camera) Sunday we went to church, Dave accompanied a musical number (that went very well), I taught sharing time, and Ethan loved his primary class (thanks Woodens). Ethan looked really cute, but due to having to leave for church at 8 am, I got no pictures. Maybe the next time he wears the outfit I will take a picture of him and post it.
We came home from church, Dave went to sleep and Ethan and I just hung out. Ethan took the usual Sunday nap, and so he was allowed to stay up till 8 so he could watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. (His favorite show?) Then off to bed for Mom and Ethan.

I do want to post about a really fun park we went to a few weeks ago. It is called Enchanted Island. We had so much fun playing there. They had a small lake that you could take a paddle boat out on, a great playground, a train, carousel, and several kiddie rides. The rides were 1-3 dollars each, so not to overpriced. We just did the paddle boat, and the train. It is located near downtown Phoenix, and we were amazed how nice it was. We went in the middle of the week, so there weren't many people there. Here a few pictures from our fun Family Outing.




Well I was going to add one more picture, but after 3 failed attempts, I decided to try later. We loved this place, and hope to get back before it gets to be 110 outside:)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Looks like a fun place. You better hurry to beat the heat though - doesn't it start reaching above 100 in April there? =)