Friday, April 4, 2008

Thanks!!

This week I have been reminded how much Heavenly Father loves us. I feel thankful every day for my family. I can't imagine going through life without my eternal companion, and my crazy little boy. However there are just those days that I need my friends. Especially with the crazy long hours dave works, I often feel alone. But the Lord has blessed me with amazing friends!! A few weeks ago I was having a pity party, I felt like a single mom, with no adult conversations. And pretty much all at the same time several of my dear friends reminded me that I am not alone. I love and appreciate the kind things you all have done for me. The past few weeks, I have had shoulder to cry on, some one to vent to, a friend to share secrets with, a few lunch buddies, and the one who cleaned my pantry.... I owe you big time:) I need you all so much and just as I can't imagine life without Dave and Ethan, I feel the same about my friends. You are each blessings to me, and I love you more than you can know.
I had mentioned to Dave that I wanted a bread machine for mothers day. On Monday when a friend called, and was getting rid of one, I was so excited. Needless to say.... want some hot homemade bread?
So friends, I pray that I can be there for you as you are for me. I know the Lord loves me, in part because of the love you shown me.
THANKS!!!!

5 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

You're welcome! For what?

Steph said...

I'm glad that you have so many people who love you! And I'm glad to be counted among those you call "friend." Love you, babe!

Lani said...

You rock, girl! I love you!

Scrap Happy said...

Ooh, I have a great absolutely NO-FAIL bread machine recipe for rolls and for bread. Do you have wheat and a wheat grinder?

The Bryan's said...

Thank you for a wonderful primary president!! I'm coming on Tuesday night...:) I'm calling you later.