Okay, last night was officially the most fun I have ever had!!
I was a bit concerned since I had a very long day leading up to the concert, and I was wiped out by 5pm. However at 7:30 pm as Daughtry ran onto the stage, any feelings of fatigue disappeared. I felt like a teenager singing & screaming at the top of my lungs for 3 hours straight!!!
I had expected our seats to be way up in the rafters, since we didn't pay an arm and a leg for them, but was I wrong!! We had a some of the best seats in the arena, even if they were behind the stage. I loved getting to watch everyone in the audience dance & sing. It was entertaining being able to see the people in the front 10 rows going crazy. One lady was nearly as entertaining as the musicians were. She was rocking out with all her heart, then sobbing hysterically, and that was all before she got to touch jon bon jovi's legs!!! I don't think she will ever be the same!
I also enjoyed the two ladies two rows in front of us. Don't worry Shellie and Amberly, we have pictures and video:)
After Daughtry performed, I was in heaven. Chris Daughtry is such an amazing performer, as well as sincerely thankful for his fans. I loved him on American Idol, and was so excited to see him. I think he was just as excited to see me. At one point, Chris and I had a moment!!! Dave leaned over and said, "Janna he was pointing right at you!" However I might have to share the moment with Shellie, Amberly and Emily!! When we were waiting for Bon Jovi to come on stage, I leaned over to my friend and we decided we could just go home, because Daughtry was so good. I'm glad we decided to stay because we would have missed out big time. Bon Jovi was amazing!! One of the highlights was seeing Chris on Stage with Bon Jovi singing "Blaze of Glory".
Bon Jovi just has so many great songs!! I loved singing/ screaming to some of my favorites....Have a nice day, Bad Medicine, Wanted, Who says you can't go home, Lost Highway, I love this town, Born To Be My Baby, I'll Be There For You, We got it goin' on, You Give Love a Bad Name, Bed of Roses, It's My Life. loved when the audience sang more of Living on a Prayer than Bon Jovi did. I was thankful towards the end when he sang a few songs I didn't know as well, I needed a break to sit down and let my voice rest. I should have rested my voice a bit more, considering I had NO voice this morning. But it was totally worth it!!!
The only regret was that Ethan wasn't able to be there to sing "Have a nice Day". He has loved that song since he was 3. It would come on the radio, and he would tell us to turn it up, and sing at the top of his lungs. He told me he was sad that he didn't get to see Bon Jovi. He even prayed on Thursday that Mom and Dad would let him go to Bon Jovi. Then on Friday, he realized he wouldn't be going, so in his prayer Friday, he prayed that Mom & Dad would have a good time with Bon Jovi. What a sweet boy!! I don't feel to bad for Ethan though, because he got to go to Las Vegas to spend the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Holler. Thanks so much for keeping my boy!!
11 comments:
a few of your photos may need to be confiscated... and the video? burned! it was so great, I wannt do it again.
How fun!!! I want to go.
Sounds like you had a blast! I've been excited for you to go to this concert ever since you first told me about it. I'm so glad you had fun!
How fun Janna! I would have loved the concert..it was fun to look at your pictures since I didn't go. I would have been rockin' out there right next to ya!
Note to all: I reserve the right to photoshop any and all pictures before any scrapbook or frame insertion. Yikes - I'm worried to see that video. Maybe WE should have sat behind YOU.
What a blast! I haven't been to a concert in forEVER. I think I might need to do it sometime in the near future and pretend to be a teenager again. I look like one, so I might as well! ;-)
How fun! I'm glad you were able to go, and with so many fun people! Yay!
It makes me laugh thinking about you getting all crazy! What a fun concert, I love going to concerts too! Your boy had a good time at the fair, thanks for sending him!
That loks like so much fun. I wish I could of gone.
Im glad you guys had a great time...and that Ethan did too!!We love you guys!!
JANNA!!!!! I was playing around on and decided to "google" your name and what do you know, I found your blog! I'm so excited to have found you, I have thought often of trying to call your parents(are they still in Vegas?) to find out if you ever moved back. Of course, thinking is not the same as doing and obviously you know I've never called you, but I've found you now! Send me an email so we can catch up! rwood01@hotmail.com
-Molly Wood
Post a Comment