Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday the 18th

Today has been a very informative day. The morning started a bit sad because we had to say goodbye to Holly and Emma. We loved having them around, and we were so thankful to have them bring us to Cincinnati. I was doing great until sweet little Emma began to cry. We Love you both. (Thanks Eric for letting us have them!)

We had our bowel management lecture this morning, then we met with Dr. Frischer again. We learned so much from talking to the Dr, and nurses. We have been so blessed that Ethan has been a mostly healthy boy.

After the hospital appointments, we took a very scary cab ride to get a rental car. We got our car... a brand new Chevy HHR, leather seats and even a sun roof!! And it is only costing us about $8 per day. We were so excited about it. It is a good thing it is big because we could barely fit the 6 pieces of luggage into the car.

Tonight as we were sitting watching Harry Potter, we got the phone call we have been waiting for. The Ronald McDonald House called to tell us there was a room available for us. I was so excited I could hardly keep myself from crying. As soon as I was off the the phone, the tears began to flow. It was the final part to the puzzle, that fit in perfectly. I feel so blessed, and I know without a doubt that the Lord has his hand in our lives. Now I better get on the laundry before we check out of the Hotel in the morning.

No comments: