
We got to go see Disney on Ice .... A Disneyland Adventure. We went with our friends and had a fantastic time. It was all about the incredibles going to Disneyland. It just made me wish I was at the real disneyland. Ethan LOVED his snow cone with the cool Dash cup. By the end of his show he had more of it on his face and clothes than he did in his mouth!! Then there was the cotton candy that was 10 bucks!!! I could have gotten a cup of gelato for that price. hehehe!!! Any way the cotton candy came with the stylin dash hat/mask and wrist bands.
2 comments:
We also enjoyed the same show when it came to Loveland! Since we have girls I forked out for the princess crown mickey ears. Rebekah has been enthralled with "ickey" ever since.
That is one STYLING mask Janna...hehehehe.
Post a Comment