Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I guess i chose to blog!!

Thank you to all of you that gave me encouragement to continue blogging. I have actually caught up on my preschool blog, as well as this one. (Well mostly)
So an update from the weekend. I decided on Thursday morning to go visit my brother & Sister in law in Long Beach. Dave was in class for 8 hours on Friday, Saturday and sunday. So EARLY Friday morning Ethan and I jumped in the car and made the LONG drive to California. I usually can make the drive in 5 hours. It took me 8. Now that Ethan is potty trained, every hour or so he needed to stop. I didn't mind stopping especially when he was giving me time to find a place to stop. (And no, we couldn't just stop on the side of the road, he didn't want to kill the bushes! Where he got that I have no idea.)
Then we hit traffic as we got into town. Oh well.
We had so much fun!! Thanks Pam, Jack & Ashley for a great weekend. Here are just a few pictures eating dinner, and hanging out at Seal Beach.

2 comments:

Ber said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're choosing to blog :) We haven't seen you guys in years so it's fun to see what's been going on in life!

Marylin said...

All I have to say is Las Vegas, 6 hours away!!! I guess I know who you love more! :) hee hee soo glad you decided to stay in the blog world!!