So as many people have cute fall/thanksgiving backgrounds on their blogs.
I have decided to go with this Red/Black and white one. It reminded me of my very favorite books.... Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. Today the soundtrack for the upcoming twilight movie has come out!!! As soon as I finish this post I will be purchasing it. I can't wait for the movie to come out. Only 17 Days!!!!
Who is going to see it with me?
6 comments:
I LOVE your new background. I almost choose that one.
I love the background! I'm sad I can't see the movie with you. :( I'll have a good time with my other friends, though.
How do you like the soundtrack? Did you go for the $3.99 deal or the bonus tracks package?
I'll go see the movie with you. Now please send me money so I can drive and or fly down there. =) I know you're probably already planning on this and the money is in the mail as we speak, so I'll just wait for it. =) I'm really excited for it!
I LOVE the background...i might just have to steal it :) If I lived by you, we'd totally go see the movie together! I have a big group of ladies from church that are going with me to see the movie...we're going really early to make sure we get a ticket! This dumb town we live in only has one movie theatre so....anyway, I want to wear a shirt that says 'All i want for Christmas is EDWARD!'
I wish I could see the movie with you!!! I'm not even going to get to go on opening day, because I have a show that night!!! DANG IT!!!!!
Arent I going to go see it with you :)!
Post a Comment