Saturday, June 14, 2008

ABC Tag

Okay, I know it has been a month since I posted, but thanks to Shellie tagging me... I am back.


A-Attached or Single? - Attached.
B-Best Friend - I have been blessed with many. I have so many wonderful women that love me, and allow me to call myself their friend. However I do think it is cool that I am still "best friends with the same person since I was 15.
C-Cake or Pie?- White cake with buttercream frosting.
D-Day of choice?- I do like Sunday naps, however any day that Dave is around.
E-Essential item?- Altoids Gum. Crazy I know, but I love the stuff.
F-Favorite color?- PINK
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears, but they have to be soft. I hate hard gummy stuff.
H-Hometown?- Denver CO is where I was born. I only lived there 1 year, and then we moved several times. When I was 10 we moved to Las Vegas, and so that is what I consider my hometown.
I-Favorite Indulgence? chocolate, but I don't like dark
J-January or July?- January...I live in AZ need I say more. And if you know me well, then you know my other reason to love Jan.
K-Kids?-One, I sure wish it was more:( But I have been blessed with a very cute boy.
L-Life isn't complete without?- My boys.
M-Marriage Date?- March 10, 2001
N-Number of Bros & Sis?-3 sisters, 1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples?- Oranges
P-Phobias and Fears?- Disappointing people I love
Q-Quote?- I don't have one. I do use Shellie's often however:)
R-Reason to smile?- Ethan's Army crawl swim
S-Season of choice?- Fall in Colorado
T-Tag Ten People?- Let's see - Alyssa, Marylin, Ashley, Steph, Holly, Lani, Melissa, Dave, Molly, Karen
U-Unknown fact about me?- I am mostly an open book but.... a glass of water (NOT TAP) given to me, shows me you love me. Just ask Jack, Emily, Dave and Ethan:)
V-Vegetable?- Broccoli
W-Worse habit?- Chewing gum. Dave says my temper.
X-X-Ray?- I had one in high school when I thought I had a broken ankle, but it was only sprained.
Y-Your favorite food?- Mexican food, just not too spicy
Z-Zodiac sign?- Aquarius

1 comment:

Marylin said...

I love these things! I will be doin this one so keep a look out! Love ya