Monday, May 12, 2008

Teeth...Who needs teeth?!!!


I feel I have done several posts on missing teeth. However, it is a big deal in the life of a 6 year old. On Saturday Ethan lost tooth number 6. Now he is missing 4 teeth, 2 on bottom and the 2 front teeth. I love this little grin:) Lucky for him, he isn't having problems eating his new favorite food... waffles. That is all he wants to eat these days. Crazy boy.

8 comments:

Steph said...

He's sure growing up! And he's sure our favorite 6 year old! We love you, Ethan!

Holly said...

As Emma was first getting her teeth, I always thought I could never love her smile as much each time it changed, but of course I loved it even more. Ethan's smile is great right now!! I can't believe how many teeth he's lost. He must be rich!

i said...

So...what's the price a kid gets per tooth, including inflation?? He is darling!

Janna said...

The tooth fairy leaves 1 dollar for each tooth. I think that is on the cheap side, I know one kid in Ethan's class that got $10 for his first tooth!!!

Scrap Happy said...

Man, no question who this kid's daddy is! Looks more and more like Dave all the time!

the 2nd tallest tree said...

Ditto scrap happy's comment, especially with the "Dave" haircut.;)
$10 a tooth?! Must be Daddy Warbucks!

Holly said...

Wow Janna - that was quite the praise fest on Lani's blog. I think it couldn't have been more deserved. You are great!! And Lani was absolutely right.

Karen said...

Long lost Janna. How long has it been since I have seen you. I remember when you were getting married but that was over 6 years ago at least. Now you have a 6 year old son!! Well, I will continue to check out your blog and see how things are going. Are you in Vegas, still? You'll have to let me know, maybe we could get together sometime!!