Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graduation!!


May brought a few graduations for our family. First on the 17th we had preschool graduation. It was so much fun to watch the cute kids in their caps. It was a bittersweet moment because it meant that I wouldn't get to teach some of my kids again. There are several that are going to be in kindergarten next year. It has been such a privilege to watch these kids learn and grow over the past 10 months. I am so glad to have the opportunity to teach them, and can't wait for school to start again in Aug.
The second graduation was on May 21st. Ethan graduated from Kindergarten. I can hardly believe that he is getting so old!! His graduation was so nice. It was so cute to watch all of the kids walk in, so excited to see their families. They sang several songs, then were given their certificates. Nice, short and sweet:)




No comments: