"Tagged" for 6 Random Things About Me. Okay, I was secretly hoping that I wouldn't get tagged to share 6 things about myself. I realized I talk so much that everyone probably already knows most of my little quirks, and strange info. Oh well here goes.
1. I am the oldest of 5 kids, and I love to be "in charge". My Mom always used to say to me, "Janna, I am the Mom, let be be the Mom." I was always bossing my siblings around. However, I don't like to be the center of attention.
2. I have a thing with nail polish. I have about every color you can think of. Not only do I collect the polish, but for a while I was painting my nails every day or two. I don't quite have the time to do every day, but my nails are almost always painted.
3. I LOVE popcorn. However I am quite picky as to what kind of popcorn I like. I had popcorn for breakfast every day on my mission. I never had a microwave, so I got good at popping it the old-fashioned way on the stove top.
4. I like to stay in hotels, mind you it needs to be clean and have nice bedding. I have passed this on to my sweet Ethan. He doesn't care where we are going, he just wants to stay in the hotel. On one of our many trips to Disneyland, Ethan told us he didn't want to go to Disneyland, he just wanted to watch tv at the hotel. Strange I know. I even have to admit that shortly after moving to Phoenix we stayed in a hotel, in Phoenix just for fun.
5. I lived in Anchorage Alaska for 4 years. I was only 5 when we moved away, but I do have memories of being there. I still have family that live there, my Mom's Brothers, and their kids, and grandkids.
6. I love smelly stuff. In High school I had a large collection of Lotion, bubble bath, and perfume. I now am mostly into candles and perfume. I do however always have a yummy smelling lotion in my bathroom.
Now I am going to Tag... Alyssa, Marylin, Erin and April. I think most of the rest of the bloggers I know have already done it!!!
1 comment:
Wow! Popcorn cooked on the stove everyday! Now that is dedication! I don't know what I'd do without microwave popcorn.
Post a Comment