Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LEGO

During Ethan's fall break, he was allowed to pick out anything he wanted to buy. What he wanted most was Legos.
He got this cup, and he was thrilled. All he wanted to do was play with them, building houses, ships, and cars. He and David had a great time playing with them. He would tell me how lucky he was to have so many legos.


When this was mentioned to Grandma Meadows, she said she could bring out some of David's Legos from when he was a kid. Dave had always told me that they had tons and tons of legos growing up, and that was mostly what they played with.
Here is what Grandma & Grandpa brought for Ethan.....
You can see that Ethan now has just a few more than he used to have. Ethan's face lit up like a light when he realized that both boxes were full of Legos. All I can say is that I hope and pray that none of the little tiny bricks find their way under my bare feet!!!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Wow, that's a lot of Legos! I remember ALWAYS playing Legos with Jack. I'd always build a house and he'd always build a spaceship.

Deirdre Eagar said...

My sister in law told me this "My vacume stops for no lego" I think this is pretty good advice!!

The Rowles said...

Wow! Carson would love that!!!

Annie said...

Holy Crap that is a ton of legos! I can only make a stupid square box house, it is way pathetic.