So you got to see our scary little family on Halloween. Hey, isn't spooky what Halloween is all about?
We had a Great, yet busy Last few days of October. Dave's parents came into town to visit on the 27th. They were able to stay with us for a week. On the 28th was the primary program that we had all stressed over. Thanks so much to a wonderful presidency who helped make it such a success. We then had 2 ward parties, 2 friend's parties, and a preschool party, needless to say we were mostly partied out!
I decided however I needed a bit more party, so I went by myself to Long Beach for Time out for Women.
For the ladies reading this, if you haven't attended time out for women, you have to go. It was my 4th one, and it was as fun, uplifting, and spiritual as they get. We got to meet up with our cousin Hilary Weeks, she was the host for the event. One of the most fun was getting to have lunch with her.But one of the highlights of the weekend was going to Macy's with the entire family to buy purses. I need to take a picture of mine. I love it, thanks sisters for helping me pick it out. Thanks go to Dad & Jack for being so patient with us crazy women.
I loved going to Church as an entire family on Sunday. Especially when no one had to take a screaming child out of sacrament meeting. The blonde in the front row is one of my sisters friends. It was fun to have Michelle with us.Thank you so much mom & dad for making this trip possible. We are blessed to have you as parents. Also thanks to Donna & Randy for keeping Ethan so I could go without worrying about him.
Well it is now past my bed time so I will post again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment