Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I'm almost ready...
I am so excited!! A few weeks ago I went to a "tasting party" for The Ready Project. This company sells food storage that actually is really good! I got my first order last night, and I am excited to not only have food storage, but food that we can eat on a regular basis. I just signed up to receive a 10 day supply every month. I like that it just shows up on my door step once a month, and I don't have to worry about anything. They rotate the shipment every month, so we will get different food every month. By the end of 12 months I will have a 30 day supply for the whole family. If you have any questions, let me know. Also here is the website for The Ready Project..www.thereadyproject.com, and if you decide to order put in this code...59184, you will get a 5% discount.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds really cool I will be checking it out! Hope all is well with you guys.
Hey Janna! I found your blog through Erin Guerena's. And I just remembered that you asked me to send you my blog address ... and I never did! :) Sorry! :) Here it is shermanites.blogspot.com.
I am glad you are enjoying the Ready Project .. have you actually eaten some of it for a meal yet? We haven't had the chance but plan too, that cheddar broccoli soup is sounding way good right now! :)
Talk to you soon!
Hello? ANybody home? Calling... calling... calling for a new post please!
Hey Janna I don't know if you check this often but as I was looking through the book last night I realized that I made a few mistakes, sorry bout that, I really wanted it to be perfect but maybe you can just pencil it in so that the info is right. I put Alyssa's birthday in the same year as yours, I had way too many dates on my brain and there were a few small spelling errors, hopefully you didn't notice! Anyway love you! :)
Post a Comment