Monday, July 27, 2009

Where did the Summer go?

So I thought the 10 days at the end of April/ beginning of May was crazy!!
Here is a short rundown of my summer:

1. Company from May 2-30

We loved having Holly, Emma, Steph, Tyler and Brayden here!!
2. Amazing Swim lessons May 4-29th! Thanks Erin!
3. 2 trips to Las Vegas in June. One to say goodbye to my Sister who was moving to Colorado, and one to visit Hoover Dam with my parents.

4. 1 week long Trip to Colorado... I left Ethan there.... He is still gone. I think 6 weeks is way to long!!
5. 4th of July in California with my Parents and Brother & Sister in-law. I was to busy having fun to take pictures on the 4th.
However this is what we saw on I-10 on the drive to California.
6. 12 days in St. George Ut/ Las Vegas.


That pretty much brings me to today. I have had fun with all my trips, but I sure have missed Ethan. We are looking forward to beginning a new year of homeschool next week.
Hopefully that means I can stay home for more than a week!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

St George and Vegas were so much fun! I can see you took as few pictures as I did. I'm excited for you to see Ethan again though!