Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of 1st grade

Ethan went back to school on Monday. I don't think he really cared if school started or not. Monday morning I think I was more nervous than he was. He got up, got ready and wanted to get to school. I wanted to take pictures in front of the school, but for the 2nd year in a row, he wouldn't let me. Here is the end result.


He is in Mrs Bezold's class, and had a great first day. At least he was excited to go back on Tuesday:) We shall see how he feels next week.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe he's already in first grade!! What the? I mean, I knew what grade he was going to be in, but it just seems so crazy that he's that old. He should still be that tiny little guy in the stroller as we look at halloween costumes for his first halloween!

The Rowles said...

Our babies are first graders ;( Well mine will be shortly. Ethan is so cute!!

Unknown said...

What a cute boy he is! Miss you guys! Seems like just yesterday you were in the hospital and I was falling backwards as I sat on the cushion thinking it was a stable place to sit :0 LOL man it makes me laugh just thinking about it heeee heeee

Unknown said...

oh wait this is Marylin but I am on Mom's computer oops! :)

Shawna said...

email me so I can send you an invite to my blog...I'm going private

shamoms@cox.net