We had an exciting night on Sunday. Ethan and I were just watching tv together, and all of a sudden..."MOM!!! I LOST MY TOOTH!!
His tooth had been loose for quite a while, and after much wiggling, it popped out.
He makes me laugh.... I haven't seen him so excited lately. He wanted to call and tell everyone we know that his tooth fell out, that it was his 4th tooth to fall out, but his first one on the top. He kept saying in the funniest voice "I lost 4 teeth, but only 2 came back." I wish I had a recording of it. :( He called Grandma Holler, and told her all about it. As soon as I said goodbye to my mom, Ethan became all distressed because he didn't get to tell Grandpa. So we called back and Ethan told my Dad. He wanted to call Grandma & Grandpa Meadows, however once we got him all cleaned up it was after 9 pm. I said that it was a bit to late to call them. So first thing the next day he wanted to call Grandma Meadows. He was sad when he was told she wasn't home. So he just proceeded to tell Grandpa.
At this point it was way past bed time, and as I was helping him put his tooth under his pillow. He got so upset because his daddy hadn't gotten to see his tooth. (Dave was at work) So Ethan jumped out of bed, ran and wrote a note to the tooth fairy saying that she couldn't take the tooth until daddy saw it.
The next morning he comes racing into my room to tell me the tooth fairy didn't come. ( He must have been so tired he forgot the whole note thing) He told me that the Tooth Fairy must have ran out of money. I reassured him that the toothfairy got his note, had not run out of money, and would come that night.
I forgot to take a picture of him with his crinkled dollar bill that the tooth fairy left him. He held the thing all day long. I sure love my toothless wonder!!
3 comments:
First off, congrats on the new posts.=) Ethan is so funny. It's amazing how the smallest things can get kids so excited. He's a keeper.
What a cutie!!! We miss you guys. My children don't seem to loose teeth until 2nd grade.
E wants to loose a tooth so bad its all she can talk about, seems like most of her class if losing their teeth! What fun for Ethan
Post a Comment