Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Surprise!

Today while singing with my preschoolers, we heard a "big" truck outside. The kids always get excited when a large vehicle goes by the house. ( The trash truck is a favorite.) Well today it was exciting for me.... it was the Fed Ex truck, and after waiting to see if he would visit my house, or the neighbors house, he came to my door.
He handed Dave one of my favorite boxes, green and brown with the letters. P R O F L O W E R S!!! I was very excited to open this fun box (so were the kids)!














Thanks to the wonderful woman who thought to send them to me!! I love the flowers, they are beautiful. The preschoolers all fought over who would get to hold the balloon. :)

3 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

You are one LUCKY GIRL!! Happy Birthday!!

Amberly said...

what a sweet guy, I bet the kiddos loved that! I've missed you... hope to see you soon!